If it is time to move out of your office then it is time to call Apollo Removals Rochdale. Our success as an office removal company is attributed to the hard work and the quality service we offer.
We take sufficient time to understand the corporate culture and then act on it to make sure you enjoy the best transfer service. Moving to a new office is much different than moving to a new house. Thus, you will need movers who will know what they are doing. Our insured and licensed office moving service will help move high tech equipment, disassemble cubicles, and bring in hard crates to safely move all items.
What We Offer?
If you hire us, you will be able to enjoy the following.
- National and Local Moving
We offer pre-move office relocation plans, packing, and instructions along with labors to make the move stress free and efficient.
It is our responsibility to provide the packaging supplies which includes racks, e-crates, and boxes to pack your furniture and technical equipment safely.
No matter if you are moving across the country or just to a new floor; we have experienced movers who will handle the heavy work for you.
We provide secure warehousing solutions to cater to your storage needs.
Planning to Move to a New Office? Get a Quote
We have set a benchmark in this field and are highly trusted by customers.
Our relocation cost varies with factors like,
- Office size
- Work hours
- Number of items to be relocated
If you are running a business, you will know the importance of minimizing downtime. We, at Apollo Removals Rochdale, will offer you seamless relocation at Rochdale. Our experts will work with you closely to minimize the inconvenience and increase efficiency. We take pride in the fact that we are the few removal services that offer comprehensive office removal that has been customized to suit your requirements at Rochdale. Our professionals will make sure your relocation is as worry-free as possible.
We have a team of skilled and dedicated experts to make the whole office removals Rochdale process effortless. It is our aim to ensure that you and your employees experience minimum disruption during the relocation. Our meticulous planning and experienced leadership will make your shift a successful one.
No matter if you are moving from one floor to the other or another part of Rochdale, we will provide you with a secure and seamless relocation. Over the years, we have gained the expertise to handle all types of moves. Our professionalism, knowledge, and commitment to excellent ascertain that we can complete your shift within the designated time. Whether you are just moving floors or moving towns, you can choose the option that is suitable for you.
Even when you are hiring a professional, you need to follow certain tips to make sure that your move is hassle-free. Here are some top tips that will help with the relocation process.
- Before the move, you need to allow some time to get rid of the items and the papers that you do not need anymore and would like to take it to your new office. If you have already gone digital, it is time to throw out the old file cabinet that is filled with physical records. When you are relocating, things are going to be busy but if you make an effort to declutter, it will ease out the transition process.
- It is important to consider what you are going to take along with you and what things you are going to get rid of. In case you have some things that you need to get rid of, you need to think about how you are going to do that. Think, are you going to carry that old printer to your new office?
- When you know the times you are going to move, you will know the amount of money you will have to spend. It will help you to choose a customized service provided by the removal company. When you know your budget, you can decide if you are going to do the packing all by yourself or let the relocation company do it for you. Get the pricing of the packaging, too.
- Prior to moving into your new office, you have to make sure that your team knows what they are walking into. In case you have suddenly gone from an office-style environment that has doors to a new office that has close cubicles and people are placed close to one another, your plans might be met with some reluctance. In order to make the move easier for your team, you have to communicate what you are going to find.
- Are you downsizing or upsizing? You might feel that downsizing is cheaper. However, you are wrong. Downsizing comes with opportunity cost. Will each and every staff at your old office fit into the new one? Think what are you going to do in case your business grows and the extra time required to sell off your additional things? When you consider these things in advance, you will be able to take much stress out of downsizing like getting into a charity for coming and picking up your things. Nevertheless, upsizing is just the opposite. It is necessary to take into account what you are going to need in the new office to avoid the feeling that you have expanded for nothing.
- You have to think about your move in advance. For instance, if you have clients who are doing business with you because you are close by has to be informed beforehand. Changing the address on Google is just a start but it is not applicable if someone already knows where they can find you. You can put up signs around your office in case you have a client-facing team. Also, you need to choose the social media and ensure that there is no trace of the old address.
- When it is time to move, you have a whole group of staff on your hand. Thus, you might think that you can use them. However, this can wear out your employees. Hence, you should always hire an office removal company like us.
- When you have moved, you need to make sure that everyone knows what you have shifted. Your customers should know it otherwise they will feel that you have gone bust. Do not let it happen and keep a check online to make sure that no one has forgotten.